With the new year comes new opportunities to receive exposure for your firm throughout the A/E/C industry through leveraging SMPS Pittsburgh. Through sponsorship, you and your firm gain access to professionals in the fields of architecture, engineering, construction, real estate and development. Our members and guest attendees are key decision makers in their firms—principals, CMO’s, business developers and marketers—who purchase products and retain services for the needs of their firms.
By sponsoring SMPS Pittsburgh Chapter, at any sponsor level opportunity to fit your budget, you establish your company as a supporter and collaborator of the organization’s mission, the Southwestern Pennsylvania A/E/C industry, and a leader in supporting the growth and potential of the A/E/C business development and marketing professionals. SMPS provides regular, local educational sessions and hosts numerous events throughout the year for professional and educational advancement of those who market, sell and manage professional services for the built and natural environments.
Your sponsorship dollars will be used to provide enhanced these learning experiences, increase the frequency of networking events, build awareness of SMPS and its value to new and seasoned A/E/C professionals; and support community and volunteer opportunities.
- Keep your firm’s name in front of key business developer and marketing members to position yourselves for strategic teaming opportunities! This is especially true for engineering, construction and specialty consulting firms.
- Highlight a unique service that your firm provides to SMPS–member firms and individuals.
- Build relationships between contractors and designers
- Showcase a special project that you’ve just won or just completed
- Introduce members of your technical team to the membership and key individuals.
- Support the SMPS organization so that your firm can improve its bottom line through education, advocacy and connecting professionals