SMPS is the premier national association that brings together business developers, marketers, vendors, owners, and clients in the build industry. By becoming a member of the Pittsburgh Chapter, you will have access to a national network of more than 5,500 A/E/C professionals and resources that will help advance your career and make your business a success.
Here are just a few of the SMPS Advantages:
- Networking Opportunities: from monthly luncheons to educational presentations, happy hours, special events, there are many networking opportunities waiting for you with SMPS Pittsburgh. Expect to build relationships with national and regional contacts that facilitate teaming opportunities, business referrals, and knowledge of A/E/C business practices, trends and successes.
- Educational Programs and Conferences: as an attendee of local, regional and national educational events, you have the chance to create connections that can lead directly to business opportunities with clients and teaming partners.
- Leadership Opportunities experience leadership opportunities and skill development through volunteer positions on the Board or committees.
- CPSM Certification: Become a credited marketing professional through understanding of the 6 Domains of Practice.
- Member Cost Savings: receive discounted rates to SMPS events.
- Access to the national publication “Marketer” and other targeted research and publications that provide information on economic trends and topics that impact the A/E/C industry.
- Mysmps.org: member resources all in one place – You can connect with numerous SMPS communities nationwide, view member blogs, library resources, white papers and much more.
- Job Bank: View local jobs available and post open positions at your company