- This event has passed.
SMPS March 2017 Luncheon: Exploring Shell Opportunities
March 15 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Please join SMPS Pittsburgh on March 15, 2017 to discuss Shell Cracker Plant opportunities for companies within the A/E/C industries.
James Palmer, President – Beaver County Corporation for Economic Development
Rick Okraszewski, Industry Relations/Marketing Director – Keystone+Mountain+Lakes Regional Council of Carpenters
Kathryn Klaber, Managing Partner – The Klaber Group
Moderator: Bill Flanagan, Chief Corporate Relations Officer – Allegheny Conference
Members – $45
Non-members – $65
Walk-Ins – $75
*PLEASE NOTE: The selection for lunch will be a VEGETARIAN meal. If you have any dietary restrictions, please contact Sheena Hoover at [email protected] and we will accommodate your needs.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for this event! Please contact our sponsorship team (Michael Len & Katie Stern) at [email protected] if you are interested in sponsoring.
The “Exploring Shell Opportunities” program is ideal for professionals who are:
- Principals and Owners Interested in pursuing opportunities in Southwestern PA
- A/E/C professionals looking for current and upcoming business opportunities
- Business development and marketing professionals desiring to expand their professional network
- Professionals invested in supporting growth in the A/E/C industry
Benefits of Attending include:
- Opportunities for face-time with decision makers
- Learninig about current and upcoming business opportunities
- Networking with colleagues and clients
Upcoming Programs – Save These Dates:
- April 5-7, 2017 – SMPS Heartland Regional Conference in Pittsburgh
- May 17, 2017– Building Transportation Systems
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations may be made up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund by contacting Ann Sekely, [email protected]. Pre-registered “no-shows” are responsible for the full cost of registration plus a service charge and will be billed accordingly. If you paid by credit card, your card will be credited. If you paid by check, a refund will be mailed to you within 10 business days.