2017 SMPS Heartland Regional Conference
April 5-7, 2017 | Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown, Pittsburgh, PA
Heartland Regional Conference (HRC) is THE educational and networking event for Architecture / Engineering / Construction (A/E/C) marketers in Heartland Region. The conference draws professionals from 8 Heartland chapters that include Chicago, Columbus, Northeast Ohio, Indiana, Greater Cincinnati, Michigan, Kentucky, Pittsburgh, Wisconsin, and beyond. It is a unique opportunity to build skills, expand your network and develop industry knowledge.
The Heartland Regional Conference is your bridge to:
- Tailored A/E/C industry knowledge and best practices
- Expanding yours networks within the industry and the region
- Development of A/E/C marketing, business development, and leadership skills
- Learning from the nation’s top professional services marketers
- 3 days of networking, educational programs, and local “insiders only” entertainment
As Pittsburgh native Andy Warhol once said “I ALWAYS SAY, ONE’S COMPANY, TWO’S A CROWD, AND THREE’S A PARTY!” We can’t wait to host you in 2017!
SPONSORSHIP Opportunities are also available! Download Sponsorship Kit here!
For more information: http://www.smpsheartland.org/