Lochner seeks an experienced Marketing Coordinator for its Northeast Region. The position may be based in the firm’s Utica, NY; Pittsburgh, PA; or Hartford, CT offices. Working in close coordination with the Marketing Manager and Corporate Marketing Specialist, the Marketing Coordinator will:
- Enter/upload client follow-up correspondence in Deltek Vision CRM system. Support client managers through tracking and management of information.
- Track and update opportunities in Deltek Vision CRM system, including pursuit-related updates/action items.
- Develop and ensure compliance with proposal/interview management documents, including proposal development schedules, outlines and assignments.
- Develop and update proposal and interview document templates; ensure template formats are accurately and consistently applied.
- Develop proposal submittal and interview material content; edit content developed by technical/lead staff.
- Develop figures/graphics to support proposal submittal and interview material content.
- Ensure quality control process is followed for all proposal submittals.
- Maintain organized pursuit file structure.
- Conduct pursuit close-out activities (e.g., CRM system updates, file clean-up, document uploads, etc.).
- Conduct employee and project record updates.
- Coordinate project photography; process for marketing use.
- Tailor employee, project and qualification collateral.
- Assist with planning/coordinating client events, including conferences.
- Assist with award submittal applications.
- Track received awards and other recognitions.
- Support pursuit and other marketing efforts in other regions.
The ideal candidate will need to be able to travel within their region as needed (no more than 25% of time) and have the flexibility to work outside of business hours, as needed, to meet project deadlines. Minimum requirements include an undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, or related field (preferred); excellent writing and verbal communication skills; strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite products; as well as 5 or more years of experience in a marketing role within the A/E/C industry.
Since 1944, Lochner has maintained a solid focus on planning, environmental, design, right-of-way, and construction management services within the transportation sector. With more than 30 offices throughout the U.S., Lochner is a client focused, performance driven, and employee owned organization that thrives on turning the toughest roadway, structural, aviation and transit challenges into opportunities for innovation, added value, and impact mitigation.
Lochner is an employee-owned corporation with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- 401(k) and ESOP retirement plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance, medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid time off (PTO)
Please visit the website at http://www.hwlochner.com/career.html to apply.