AE7 Pittsburgh is looking for Graphic Designer to work on a variety of projects, presentations and design challenges. The candidate will be working with our in-house design professionals that consist of architects, Interior designers, landscape architects and marketing personnel. Preferred candidates will be able to provide creative, visually compelling design solutions to client presentations, project design concept books, marketing materials, advertisements and other collateral.
AE7 is a multi-disciplinary design firm with more than 600 creative professionals based in 6 offices across the globe. The firm works on a variety of project types, including: Master Planning, Destination Developments, Healthcare, Hospitality, Higher Education, Residential, Civic, Commercial, Non-Profit and Infrastructure.
- Design and formatting of a variety of graphics projects, including presentations, design presentation books, proposals, marketing materials, and other corporate collateral.
- Conducting research for benchmarking and visualization of design ideas
- Assisting in preparation of marketing graphics (charts, timetables, maps, etc.) templates, advertisements, and other collateral
- Translation of needs and idea into visual presentations and designs
- Facilitate meetings to identify and understand concepts to be communicated in visual stories and presentations.
- Create and maintain cohesive language, style, and visuals across multiple related presentations and graphics.
- Understand and enforce brand identity and standards.
- Update and maintain company stationary and template designs / formats
Qualities & skills required
- Provide a portfolio that includes samples of presentation design, marketing materials, and other design pieces that reflect capabilities
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Able to visually communicate both macro and micro ideas effectively
- Team player with a positive attitude, strong communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate professionally, resolving problems effectively and positively
- Able to follow directions, manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and respond to urgent requests
- Good organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail. Familiar with working within corporate identity guidelines
- Able to organize projects and project files efficiently
- Ability to meet deadlines and juggle multiple projects
- Knowledge of architecture / landscape architecture / interior design industry is a plus
- Willingness and aptitude to learn about the industry
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel) a plus
Qualified candidates should electronically submit a resume and portfolio to [email protected]with the job title of “Graphic Designer SMPS” in the Subject line. All candidate submissions should be in PDF format (under 10MB) with applicant’s name in the filename.
To learn more about AE7 please visit www.ae7.com