Lennon, Smith, Souleret Engineering, Inc. (LSSE), a dynamic and growing 80-person civil engineering and surveying firm is seeking a full time, detail-oriented Administrative Assistant to support Executives, Marketing and Business Development.
- 2-5 years’ similar experience in civil engineering or related professional services
- Familiarity with RFP/RFQ procurement process and proposal development for government and commercial programs
- Willing to work overtime to meet deadlines, answer phones, and perform other administrative duties
- Organized and professional, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, & PowerPoint)
- Experience working with Adobe InDesign is preferred
LSSE offers excellent opportunities for career development, attractive compensation, and a benefits program including 401(k). EOE.
Interested candidates can learn more about LSSE at www.lsse.com and should submit their resumes to:
846 Fourth Avenue
Coraopolis, PA 15108
E-mail: [email protected]